English | Japanese
(Sorry, I am not good at English.)
EDGE touch 2.0 User's Manual
It is explaining roughly. If there is a question, please ask with Twitter (@takabosoft), a question bulletin board, etc.
Moreover, although UI differs in part, in explanation of a concept, the user's manual of a previous version may be consulted.
Ver.1.06 User's Manual
File Management Screen
- Choose your favorite tool from the toolbar. When you swipe or tap the editing area, you can edit the pixels.
- You can cancel the draw and tap the screen with another finger to tap operation.
- Two points swipe to scroll.
- Pinch to zoom in/out. Pixel grid is displayed when it comes to more than eight times by default.
- One finger tap and other fingar double tap to toggle zoom.
- Tap Layer / Palette / Option button to change the contetns of the sidebar.
|…||Tap to draw a pixel, swipe to draw free curve.|
|…||Swipe to draw a line.|
|…||Swipe to draw a rectangle.|
|…||Swipe to draw a filled rectangle.|
|…||Swipe to draw a ellipse.|
|…||Swipe to draw a filled ellipse.|
|…||Tap to fill a portion of the same color is followed.|
- You can change foreground color from the color palette bar.
- Long press to copy colors like an eyedropper tool.
- There is no eraser. Overwrite in another color.
- Size of the pen can be changed from the options bar.
- If a selection exists, the drawing will be masked by the selection.
- The background color is used, when deleting a selection or when moving, transparent color of the layer, and the transparent color of PNG/GIF export (background color, you can be specified from the color palette screen).
- If you save the palette, you can use it when creating a new image.
- The sort, move or replacement is possible. Both are maintained appearance of the image.
|…||Swipe to select as a rectangle.|
|…||Swipe to select as a free hand.|
|…||Select the portion of color is followed by the same color and the location you tap.|
|…||Swipe or tap to select the color you traced.|
- You can move the selection when you swipe a selection above.
- Tap the outside selection to deselect. At this time, "Transparent Selection" in the options bar is turned on, and then release it passes through the background color part of the selection on.
- At the layer screen, it may be useful to link the layer associated with it, can be processed at the same time the linked layer (You can copy-paste or moved at the same time part of the multiple layers).
|…||Pen Size: 1|
|…||Pen Size: 2|
|…||Pen Size: 3|
|…||Pen Size: 4|
|…||Pen Size: 5|
|…||Transmission of selection (toggle switch).|
|…||Right 90 ° Rotation|
|…||Left 90 ° Rotation|
|…||Resize to Half|
- Copy / Paste / Flip / Rotation / Resize is applied to the selection if there is a selection. It applies to the entire canvas if the selection does not exist. Note, it is simultaneously applied to the linked layer.
- There is an upper limit to the number of layers that can be added.
- Background color portion of each layer is transmitted, the lower layer is visible.
- Visible layer is usually the individual setting. You can set such as "display only the current layer" from the settings screen.
- Animation one frame contains one layer is possible.
- Order to be played will be under layer to top layer.
- You can view the "below layer" in the onionskin feature. It is convenient to draw the animation. Other layers are hidden automatically.
- Animation that you made is possible share in the animated GIF format.
- You can change the delay value for each frame by default. Depending on your settings, you can also be set to the same value as the entire frame.
- Pixel art is created, you can send as an attachment to e-mail, post to Twitter/Facebook, send to iTunes, save to camera roll.
- To Share Scree, you can access in the following way.
There is a compatibility to share and destination file format, there is also that it becomes JPG format at the other end even export in PNG format.
I summarizes the correspondence table.
- EDGE touch format export while holding layer information. So, suitable for backup and transfer between devices.
- If you select "Save Image", you can export without degradation to the camera roll. However, when an image is displayed in the photo app, it looks blurry. It will depend on how you want to display. It is not a bug of EDGE touch.